Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Real Estate Investing Tip #3

I am so excited this evening to share with you all this money making tip. This is the cream of the crop on how to cash flow in real estate. I call this Rated R real estate for mature audience only; By the way the R stands for Residential. You ever see those annoying signs that say Sell Quick call 901-111-222. Would you believe that people call all day long with problems that need solving. Here is the tip, it is called Bird dogging or Assignment of contract. Lets say Mary call my number off the  sign and say she needs to sell fast because her job is relocating her out of state. Perfect $$$$ now Mary home is worth $200,000 in a down market but will soon be worth $260,000 in a good market. She owes $85,000 but needs to sell fast remember! After speaking with me we negotiate a selling price of $95,000 and 45 days to close. I put the house under contract and give her $100 earnest money, now I got 30 days to find a buyer and 15 days to close. I find my buyer, run the numbers and me and the new buyer settle on a buying price of $105,000. What just happen; I am not selling a home, but I am selling a contract to purchase a home. I found a great deal that no one knows about but me and the home owner, I legally have a law binding contract to purchase a home but assigned the contract to my end buyer for $10,000. What was my risk? One hundred dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment